This is truly fresh off… the pillow. So, please bear with me as there has been no time for this to settle or be worked out.
You see, one requirement with prophetic dreams is you need time to work interpretations out. This is what Ecclesiastes 5:3 was trying to tell us, however, most Bible translations don’t render it accurately and teachers naively use the mis-translations to tell us dreams mean nothing. But, the opposite is true:
For God may speak in one way, or in another, Yet man does not perceive it. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falls upon men, While slumbering on their beds, 16 Then He opens the ears of men, And seals their instruction. Job 33:14-16
When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams. Numbers 12:6
Listen to Ecc. 5:2-3 in a version more closely aligned with the original languages, Young’s Literal (I slightly modernized the Old English and included Strong’s definitions in parentheses for clarity):
2 Let not your mouth hasten (rush to speak), and let not your heart hasten to bring out a word before God, for God is in the heavens, and you on the earth, therefore let your words be few. 3 For the dream (prophetic) has come (been understood) by abundance of business (effort, work), and the voice of a fool by abundance of words. Ecclesiastes 5:2-3
Basically, Solomon was saying do not be quick to tell your prophecy from a dream, for it takes time and work to sort these things out. Only fools speak before they are sure of a thing.
Now that I reflect upon this wisdom, I may be foolish in bringing this message to you now. However, this year, everything is intensified, urgent, and I believe the people of God need to hear what it appears the Lord is saying so they can agree with His agenda through prayer. We don’t have 4-5 months to let this settle out. We need to be in prayer now.
Those who read my blog regularly know I’ve had several dreams this year with the same theme: “movement, or a shift, from left to right”. While I cannot guarantee with 100% certainty Trump will be reelected, based on what I’ve seen and heard from the Lord, I believe it IS God’s plan. But, it will be a battle royale both in the seen and unseen through and potentially beyond the finish.
My readers also know I had a message from the Spirit in March that this year is the “Refiner’s fire” for the people of God in America. In the middle of the night on March 6, right after hearing the Spirit say to me, “gird your loins, wait for it…” I literally smelled a foul smell like burning garbage or crap to be more precise.
We do not live in rural America, there are no farms or farm animals anywhere within miles. We didn’t have a window open to catch any passing outdoor odor. Another telltale sign, only I smelled it. My husband couldn’t smell what on earth I was talking about, yet for me it lingered many minutes.
The next morning in waking I smelled delicious perfume, like the scent of the sweetest flowers filling the air, that disappeared the second I opened my eyes. Again, I don’t wear perfume, nor was a window open.
That very day I would discover the incredible song by Maverick City, with Chandler Moore and Steffany Gretzinger: Refiner. The Lord had literally brought the smell of the Refiner’s fire to me in the middle of the night to emphasize His work on His people this year and back it up with a song containing a message of willing surrender in the process. Incredible. And, in retrospect, within a week or two, we were in COVID lockdowns…
Well, last night, I smelled it again, this time within a dream, not awake. Again, this dream is so new, perhaps if I were a wiser, more seasoned prophet, I would sit on it awhile before hatching it. However, it contains two themes which dovetail with previous dreams and words from the Holy Spirit. It shares both the “from left to right” theme and the smell of the Refiner’s fire, so perhaps in truth I’m a little ahead of the curve this time thanks to the Lord’s consistency. So, let’s get to it.
Thursday, July 23, Dream:
I was in a room with God Himself, and He was holding in front of Him an unfolded pamphlet, like the size of an old fashioned paper map we all used back in the day to get places. Next thing I knew, I was watching a live scene play out which I knew was coming from God’s pamphlet. (Trekkies will understand:) I saw the bridge of the star ship, Enterprise. A man who looked like a young James Kirk was captain (Kirk was Captain on the original series, Star Trek, from the late 60’s), but he did something unusual. Lightening came from his fingers and hands and it hit other people and equipment on the bridge. Something immediately changed and the ship ended up in an alternate timeline. Kirk had disappeared and female Captain Janeway had replaced him (she was on Star Trek Voyager). The scene ended. The last thing that happened: I was in a public bathroom with several stalls. God was with me and I complained of a bad smell. The last thing I saw was God and His map in the stall on the far right!
Ok. I apologize to those whom this frustrates, but I will pose more questions than answers because this dream is too new. Time will shake it out. But let’s poke at it a bit.
- God has a plan. Of course He does, we know and can trust this!
- Could Captain Kirk represent Joe Biden?? Star Trek the original series came out slightly over 50 years ago. Biden entered public office 50 years ago. Star Trek, created by Gene Rodenberry, had a political agenda. Per Wikipedia: “Roddenberry intended the show to have a progressive political agenda reflective of the emerging counter-culture of the youth movement, though he was not fully forthcoming to the networks about this.” We can definitely hear shades of the Democrat party in that statement.
- As an old Trekkie myself, I know much about the series and its offshoots. Since the Holy Spirit in this dream appears to be comparing Democrats to the Star Trek universe, you might want to know the values it promotes. On the surface, it is a fun show, interesting, “cool” and full of imagination. But there are a lot of subtexts hidden beneath the surface, as Roddenberry purposely intended. Star Trek is a universe where Star Fleet respected everyone’s culture as “correct” about their beliefs (except those attacking theirs). In other words, whatever another culture believed about God or the afterlife, however different their values… were treated as true – for them. (That is called relativism, where truth is different for each group. It does not exist in real life.) Trek also has no God. In fact, when beings show up with power and the ability to create life throughout the series and their offshoots, the humans either use them for their own gain or reject them, defeat them in multiple ways, and claim moral high ground over them. In fact, Janeway was the most defiant of all the captains against more powerful beings. Hmmm.
- Does Biden do something that gets him replaced with a woman? Or could Janeway represent his VP choice, a woman who will overshadow him in every way?
- The bad smell echoes the same refining theme.
- God’s plan still ends up on the RIGHT, but not without a stink in the air. So, this process will not be pleasant! Remember, it is a refining.
Wow. That’s all I’ve got today. I won’t try to project more than that. I am prone to updating when I receive more clarity, so check back if you wish in weeks to come.
Praying people of God, I appeal to you again: please join me and others who have united to pray regularly and fast once a week for America for the remainder of 2020. Even if you only give up one meal a week to pray for our land, I know Heaven will move on our behalf.
Lord, we surrender to Your plan, no matter what comes, Your plan is the only one to trust. Help us to set aside our opinions and human sight and to trust Your voice above our own. Have Your way in America. Have Your way in the election. Bind Hell and every destructive scheme of Hell away from this nation. Set the innocent free from those seeking to use and destroy them! Loose the freedom and beauty of Your plan within our walls and borders, for Your glory! In the mighty and all-powerful name of Jesus. Amen!